Monday, September 17, 2012

Documents on their way to KOREA

Today I visited the Korean Consulate in Toronto to get my notarized copies of my degree and Criminal Records Check verified. The Consulate was different than I was expecting and looked really neat. The woman who served me was very nice and I was in and out within 5 minutes. From there, Mom and I went to a print and copy place that was also a FedEx depot just around the corner. This was very convenient and easy to do. I was a little worried since I haven't sent anything via FedEx before, but it was a cinch! Another added bonus was that it was significantly cheaper than I was expecting and only takes 1-3 business days to arrive.

The hard part is now over and I just have to wait until my visa is processed before I can do anything else.

I am starting to get really EXCITED! Now that my documents have sent it feels like it is going to really happen. One of the members of the recruiting agency I have been working with, Aggie, has been so helpful through all this with answering any questions I have promptly and today she sent me a couple emails with great links and attachments to look into while I wait for the visa confirmation.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment